Air New Zealand is proud to offer their unrivaled travel experience and special touches that have given traveling a whole new meaning servicing a network of 52 cities in 16 countries including 27 destinations within New Zealand. Consistently rated among the world's best international airlines, Air New Zealand was named 'Airline of the Year' by Air Transport World in 2010 and 2012.
Originally beginning as TEAL, today Air New Zealand is New Zealand’s government owned, international airline. The airline is also considered to be a leader within the Pacific area, having won numerous awards including ‘Airline of the Year’ in 2012.
Based out of Auckland, Air New Zealand reaches 54 destinations with Christchurch, Wellington, Hong Kong and Los Angeles considered focus cities for the airline. While the majority of the airline’s network is within the Australasian and South Pacific regions, Air New Zealand also operates long haul flights to Europe, North America and Asia.
When flying with Air New Zealand, you can choose from Economy, Premium Economy or Business Premier as well as opt to join the Koru loyalty program where members can earn points with the airline and their partners. Points accumulated with the programs can be redeemed on baggage allowances, upgrades and lounge access.
When flying to, through and from the USA, you need to be checked in no later than 2 hours before the departure time. For international flights, you can check-in at the airport up until 90 minutes before the flight’s departure time.
- Business Premier is available on 777 aircraft
- 6' 7" lie-flat bed
- Thick mattress, fluffy duvet, and full size pillows
- Fresh and innovative gourmet creations prepared by Kiwi Chefs
- Extensive list of premium New Zealand wines
- Individual 12.1" TV screens (777-300); 10.4" TV screens (777-200)
- A wide selection of entertainment options to choose from
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Complimentary amenity kit for Business Premier guests
- 3 checked bags allowed
- Included lounge access
- Premium Economy Spaceseat available on 777-300 aircraft
- Spaceseat slides forward like an armchair reclining 9"
- Spaceseats that run through inner space designed for people traveling together
- Spaceseats by the windows were designed for those who require uninterrupted work time
- Delightful fresh menu option paired with New Zealand wines
- Snacks available upon request
- Alternate Premium Economy seats are available on 777-200 aircraft
- Individual 10.6" TV screens (777-300); 11" TV screens (777-200)
- Premium headphones and in-seat power
- Complimentary amenity kit for Premium Economy guests
- Check-in at Premium counter
- 1 additional checked bag allowed
Economy & Economy Skycouch
- Economy Skycouch available on 777-300 and 777-200 aircraft
- Skycouch is a trio of three seats customized for flexible space.
- Skycouch passengers receive special Skycouch bedding seat
- State-of-the art seats with disappearing armrest and headrest that swivels
- In-seat power and USB plug at each seat
- Flavorful meals, New Zealand wines, and snacks are available to all passengers
- Snacks and drinks available on demand
- Individual 10.6" TV screens (777-300); 8.4" TV screens (777-200 aircraft)
Club Lounges & Alliances
Air New Zealand has a range of lounges located throughout New Zealand’s domestic airports, as well as international airport locations in Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Nadi, Rarotonga and Los Angeles. Within these lounges Koru members can enjoy Barista made coffee, light refreshments, beverages, electronic games and showers. Lounge facilities may vary between destinations.
Air New Zealand is one of 28 members of the Star Alliance, the world’s first and largest global airline alliance.